October 8, 2010

well hello there..


found this little guy when walking into my house. for whatever reason I have a strange fascination with snails, so when I came across this infant of a snail I was kind of excited. tiny lil guy isn't it?  I've seen many snails before but never this small.  If you are wondering how I noticed it, well, I tend to have a strong inclination to anything in baby version, particularly baby animals (you should see the movie Earth with me), so naturally I was able to spot it.  Well I showed my brother and he informed me that snails are asexual. so they can all get pregnant and all have more baby snails. must be a lot of snails out there then. weird. not sure about this, but I still like you little tiny guy that greeted me after a long day of work.

ya, so I like snails, so what?

3 comments:

Kat said...

what a cute little snail!!! I found one that tiny at our house to! I squeeled. I generally don't like snails but anything miniature always makes me giggle. Small things are so cute. Like puppies, and babies, and barbie-doll houses with cute little accessories and furniture.

Mary Martha said...

cute this guy. I sense some sass with the 'so what?' Thats my favorite part

katie beth said...

please tell me you remember charlie... our pet slug we found on our little ramble through the english countryside. although not as precious as this little guy, charlie was quite a stud.