October 25, 2010

have you heard?

Celine's coming back to the Colosseum.  

the one and only.

so dramatic.
That's right. Celine Dion is coming back to Vegas to play at her favorite spot, the Colosseum.  I was absolutely thrilled when I heard this because I was devastated that I missed my chance back in the day when she used to have a regular show there.  While some of you may mock me for liking Celine Dion, you can't deny that the woman's got talent. Plus she is an entertainer and her show I am sure would be nothing short of magical.  Just imagine hearing It's All Coming Back to Me live. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. Well for those interested her first concert is March 15 and goes on through the summer.  You better believe all be road tripping with all my besties to go see it. Right girls?  

p.s. pretty sure as I was looking up pictures of celine, my co-worker came over and saw my screen covered in pictures of celine. awkward?  a little. 

3 comments:

Erica Tanner said...

oh i wanna go...

Sarah Orme said...

This comment should be left to gchat but whateves... we need to buy those tickets asap and the plane tickets to FL. Get excited.

Lovells....

Sar Bear

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

Kelly I just found your blog and I am especially fond of this post! You have to go see it, my mom and I went a few years ago and I got teary eyed at the beginning of the show! No embarrassment at all, it was hands down one of my favorite nights:) You have to go see it!