October 12, 2010

forever young

Most of you probably know that last year, my senior year in college, I lived in the most amazing house with the most amazing girls (and the most amazing couch).  We were and still are very obsessed with this amazing place, also knowns as the candy shoppe.  So if we are a little annoying with our candy shoppe jokes, cliquishness, and adding -ulls to every word, I apologize but if you lived there too you'd understand.  It was a place of happiness.  A true home away from home. A safe place. And a place we wished that time could've slowed down and the days there lasted longer.  Some of my greatest college memories happened there with those girls- right up there with my London study abroad (which if you know how much I loved it, is not easy to match).  Well in honor of our love and obsession, Kylie, the candy shoppe's own talented photographer, created this little video out of a photo shoot we did.   I thought she did quite a great job.  A great way to remember our good times there- including my hair disaster which is captured in this video.


candyshoppe. from Kylie Nixon on Vimeo.


Wish we could stay forever young and live in the candy shoppe forever.

3 comments:

Christy said...

That is super fun! It made me happy watching it.

Brandon and Katie said...

very cute!! love you all

Taylor & Natalie Barrett said...

Killer video! I loved it! I hope everything is going great for you Kellee!