October 21, 2010

newsies + lady gaga =

..a really good youtube video.



Never thought you'd see those two in the same sentences? neither did I.  However when my bff sarah sent me this video I loved it so much I knew I had to share it with the rest of you.  But don't think that is all, I have ulterior motives in this post which is to get you readers who haven't seen Newsies to go and watch it. now. It's a fantastic musical created by the one and only Kenny Ortega (This is It, High School Musicals, Gillmore Girls, etc.).  This rendition with Lady Gaga may be fun but the real deal is even better.  Between the dancing and catchy songs, I could seriously watch this movie over and over again.  Oh and did I mention Christian Bale plays the lead Jack Kelly who is oh so dreamy?  Seriously if you haven't seen it go watch it now.  And if you have, come over and watch it with me cuz I am thinking I need to watch it ASAP.

"You get your picture in the papes, you're famous.  You're famous, you get anything you want.  That's what's so great about New York."  -Racetrack 

No comments: