November 1, 2010

halloween recap

This halloween turned out to be a total success.  

Harold and I dressed up as characters from the movie Up (if you haven't seen this movie yet go see it now, it is absolutely precious and a favorite of mine).  Well I was the house with balloons attached and Harold was the cute little scout Russel.  My ever so crafty sister-in-law created the "Up" house and it was done in absolute perfection.  Seriously everyone was so impressed, including myself, and Harold made an excellent Russel- I mean he practically looks just like him... well at least he is just as precious.. 



We began Halloween night with a fun party that my friends Michelle and Heather threw.  Michelle made yummy homemade pizza and we played the always favorite eatthedonutoffastringgame.. well my love for krispy kreme and all things donut really payed off because I beat all the girls and had the fastest time. something to be proud of eh?

dominating that donut.. slash making out with it.

these girls had no chance..


After that fun party we met up with Harold's buddies and went to a big dance party.  I initially thought I was going to swear those off this Halloween but something always pulls me back in...I'll be a provo all-star before I know it.  Well turns out I was happy I went because we had a great time.  Harold and friends thought it would be a great idea to hoist me up on his shoulders and work the crowd, making it look as if the house was really floating.  We took crowd surfing to a whole new level.  It was great- everyone in this big, mosh pit dance party was looking up at me and my costume. If I did a fist pump, they responded with a fist pump. The crowd was mine. Many people took pictures of the house and me- I'm hoping that it will find itself in everyone's halloween album and rival all the festival of colors pictures.. ha! like that could ever happen.  Well regardless it was a really fun night at the provo dance party scene and for a short bit I felt like I got my few seconds of fame. See girls, you don't need to be slutty to get attention. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of me floating above the crowd but perhaps you'll be able to find some on facebook

Well the party didn't stop there.. we continued on in the festivities and headed over to the stewart's house to enjoy a little karaoke party.  I wish I had pictures from this- (the ice skating couple and gollum and frodo were particularly great) it was a night filled with some classic renditions and great costumes.. and of course more sweets.  I was a sugary fiend all day.  Well the late night karaoke sesh was the perfect end to a fantastic Halloween.

we love halloween
Don't you just love Halloween?

6 comments:

Sarah Orme said...

Provo always needs its all-stars. Be proud to be one of them.

Cute pictures, cute ideas, cute people. Love you.

Cason and Marie said...

You win best halloween costume award 2010!!!! SO CUTE!! I Love it Kell. What a fun Halloween party! And I love the last picture. It looks like you guys are all eyeing the donuts. haha

Mary Martha said...

that is so great! what a cute costume. the guy in the boy scout uni is a cutie. can´t believe your sister-in-law made the house. she´s talented.

Katherine Fajen said...

that house is completely amazing...what a cute idea for a cute couple! :)

Shelby said...

1. i love your costume.
2. i love to stalk your blog.
3. i love up too.
4. i love that you are dating my cousin.
5. that's all! happy day!

Mary Martha said...

I felt the need to comment again dear. Amen to Shelby. I love that she follows you. Crowd surfing sounded like fun. Good thing you dont weigh anything. I would love loved to send you around.

(Mom made me deleate the other part I wanted to say. I will wait and say so in person. And it´s not nasty so I don´t know why I can´t say it)