November 9, 2010

good thoughts

"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." -Roald Dahl


I love this quote by Roald Dahl- remember reading his books when you were little..? The Witches, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic Mr. Fox, or my personal favorite The BFG.  All such good reads, I just love how imaginative and clever his writing is.  Well this quote is no exception and oh so true.  Something good to always remember. 


My good thoughts today: scuba class tonight, go to louisiana in 3 days, this video, and the Reese's in my purse.


what's yours?

2 comments:

katie beth said...

i miss you kell! but my main thought from this post... mmm... reese's.

Michelle and Brady said...

i have to agree... mmm... reese's!!!! hahah the kips always have food in purses!!!