November 4, 2010

breaking news!

INVISIBILITY CLOAK INVENTED

ok, ok.  I'm getting ahead of myself. but I just came across a pretty legit article that claims we are one step closer to creating an invisibility cloak like the one in Harry Potter.  I know, I couldn't believe it either but read the article to see for yourself.  Something about bending light..

don't worry it's a short article:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101104/tuk-step-closer-to-harry-potter-s-invisi-dba1618.html

Something about bending like and meta-something-or-other ..yada yada yada... but it sounds like the real deal.  I figure if we can do all the magical stuff iphones can do than why not an invisibility cloak ya know?

Anyways I just thought everyone needed to know this extremely important news. We're one step closer to the magical world. Next step: brooms that can fly. If only I could play quidditch..

Had to add this hilarious picture of Harry Potter from the first movie using his invisibility cloak.. what a youngster he is!

oh young harry.

I'm a harry potter nerd and proud of it. and yes I already have my tickets bought for the 7th movie.

1 comment:

Mary Martha said...

Haven't read the article cause on moms small phone but I believe it because I have seen street performers here looking like they r standing on air. I've never seen that before. Neat