January 3, 2011

pedicure date

A few months ago Harold and I went to get pedicures because, well the guy loves foot massages and anything to do with feet. And I hear from other pedicure-going-men that it is the best kept secret us women keep. Harold would agree. So because he loved it so much the first time I decided to get him a little gift card (to put in his christmas stocking) to go back and get another one at our favorite place  (Nail Expo).  Here he is loving his life:
pure joy.
 During the pedicure Harold asks "Twe" tons of questions about feet, his webbed toes and such.  She thinks he is absolutely hilarious and we have great convo with her. we love her.

a festive red for me

I have always loved getting pedicures and now that I have a man that loves it too is even better! I'm hoping this becomes a tradition with us.

pedicure + talking + relaxing in massage chairs + dinner after = great date

2 comments:

Kat said...

travis would die rather than have me drag him to a nail salon for pedicures.

Erica Tanner said...

i love tammy!! best nail place ever!