December 30, 2010

first roll of film

Well as promised I have got some pics for you from my new camera!  It's a fun little digital camera that is small enough to fit in my pocket and take with me everywhere.  Here are some first pics that I have taken:

Christmas Morning:
Christmas morning.. can you tell we had just woken up? (not together, obviously)

some of the siblings (we missed you Kat, Christy, Ryan, and baby Ava)

lil preston. kids make christmas so much more fun. 
 
harold and I are obsessed with this game on the ipad called DOFL ball. He currently holds the high score. 

If there is one thing I have had a lot of this christmas time is all the wedding receptions. This is Chelsey's Wedding and their reception that turned out great.
harold and I (wearing the scarf my mom gave him- cute!) 
I heart them. 
A great pic of us ladies, if I do say so myself

Mary Jane and Kevin (darling couple on the right) just got married last week. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera yet or I would have snapped some pics of their wonderful wedding. Kevin got officially inducted as an honorary candy shopper at their wedding. lucky guy!
One of my fave couples ever. they're great at hosting third wheels.
babes.
Got a picture with the bride (in the pink coat) before she left.  (the stranger struggled using a camera)

 
and alas, the reason we were celebrating. I wish I had a better shot of her great dress.
 The wedding turned out great and some of the girls pictured above did a surprise dance/skit for chelsey.  It was hilarious and if they don't mind I may have to post the video on my blog... ladies?

Well that's a wrap for the first roll of pics.  Don't worry, there are more to come soon.

2 comments:

Erica Tanner said...

post the video! i wanna see it!

Sarah Orme said...

I feel like I really dominated the pictures. All I can see is my red coat and a staticy shirt....

heart you and your new camera.

S.