December 1, 2010

coming soon...

A post about my fabulous Thanksgiving trip to Louisiana.. This time we also took a trip even further down south and experienced Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Quite a fun excursion.  I took pictures on my phone (my camera is broken) however, since I left my phone charger in Louisiana the phone has now died and wont be able to get the pictures until I get my charger- which will hopefully be today.  Be warned that the pictures aren't great quality since they are coming from my phone's camera which has the zooming capability of just about what squinting your eyes can do..

But if you want a preview of our time in Monroe with Harold's family and Thanksgiving festivities, head over to Mary Martha's blog for some great pictures she took.  She's quite the closet photographer.

No comments: