December 20, 2010

FILM: Joyeux Noel

I realize I have been slacking on the posting for the past while but it's hard to find time in the holiday season! Between Christmas parties, shopping, friends and family gatherings, etc I have found little time to write a post- let alone read blogs. (I think my reader is up to about 500 unread items.. eek!) However I found some time last night to watch a Christmas movie.  I love watching movies and I love Christmas so it is a no-brainer that I like Christmas movies.  This was one I hadn't seen yet but was suggested by my friend Mandi and it didn't disappoint. The movie is Joyeux Noel and it is a fantastic, touching Christmas film. The movie is set in the time of World War 1 and is about how the Germans, French, and Scottish cease fire and befriend each other on Christmas Eve.  It is inspired by a true story.  My words don't do the movie justice so go watch it for yourself because it is really a great film and quite an amazing story- a Christmas movie must-see.  


What are some your favorite Christmas movies you enjoy watching? 

1 comment:

Mary Martha said...

waiting for your next post and hoping you have a merry christmas