December 28, 2010

new head..

Well actually I have a new blog header.. not a head.  But I figured if you saw "new head" as the title you might be more apt to read it.  So looks like I got your attention, but now the trick is to keep it. Don't worry, I'll keep it short. Basically I was getting sick of my old hearder and had some down time at work and decided to make a new one.  And being that I was at my work computer I didn't have Illustrator to make it so pretty sure I created this little guy in Paint... yes, the little painting game that has been on PC computers since the 90's and has not changed or upgraded since.  Hence the colors and lines don't look as good.  Keep this in mind when taking a peak... so whaddaya think?

Also,

When I typed in "new head" into google this is the first picture it showed:


creepy.

robots that look like humans creep. me. out. 

5 comments:

Michelle and Brady said...

hahahahha you totally pulled me in!!!! Love it kip! Such a cute new header!

Erica Tanner said...

haha i love paint! funniest thing is (i don't mean it rude or anything) but it has the paint cut erase feel to it ya know? ha.

Brad and Kimberly said...

you need a real job!

Cindy said...

Love the new header Kellee. It is cute and whimsical :)

Christy said...

Love it. Darling.