December 27, 2010

busy.

I've been busy this holiday season...

attending holiday festivities with this guy:
at the annual drew ludlow christmas party
shopping for family and friends.

eating. way. too. much.

preparing a relief society lesson.

attending winter weddings.

spending time with the fam.

watching movies. ps. true grit is amazing. go see it.

sleeping in, taking naps, and relaxing.

hiking with my mom and friend up the provo canyon- they go hiking almost every morning. and lemme tell ya, they are quite the hikers. I was keeping up with them rather then the other way around.

enjoying CHRISTMAS. (with the man above)

taking pics with my new camera.. pics coming soon!

so clearly there hasn't been much time for blog posts.  however I hope to be back in full force with more pics to my posts. Like my cousin said, "I don't care about your artsy-fartsy stuff, I just want to know what's going on in your life and see pictures."  well said, Kim. ;)

Hope your Christmas break was as good as mine.. and longer! (already back to work.. welcome to adulthood)

1 comment:

adam and jess said...

you are just too cute for words..i have no words, just that you're so cute! yesterday my brother chris told me that his wife kimmy is friends with harolds brother's best friend. haha what a chain! anyway, see you at the friends lunch tomorrow? hope so, love ya!