April 17, 2009

some people get married and have babies..


...and some take finals.



    
Finals week has begun, but to keep myself sane I grant myself little breaks to facebook, blog stalk, g-chat, and other such virtual distractions.  While I was taking a little break I was going through a lot of friends blogs and not only does it seem that most of my friends are married and I get to hear all about how great their husbands are and the fun things they are doing with their buddies, they are now having babies too.  Now mind you there's only a few that are prego but I feel this is a new wave coming in and will soon bring others on it.  The marriage wave came and while most of my friends got on, I didn't.  But that's okay because for now I can just read your blogs and get tips on marriage and throw you bridal showers and baby showers soon and be happy for you because you found your buddy.  

As for now, I'm gonna kick it with Harold (BYU's library) riding the finals wave.   

p.s. the picture above is of a baby (obvi) and the good man, harold b. lee himself. 

9 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

and some people get married and take finals and WANT babies but just cant yet. That's my boat! I feel for ya girl on the finals part. The buddy part...well you've had a few takers. But lets not go there. haha. Loved this post! And don't worry all those showers that you threw and are throwing it will only come back for you 10 fold. You just wait and see. Love ya!

Britt Linde said...

Oh Kellee, how I love you.

We can both rejoice at not having joined the marriage and procreating wave.

At least we get to do cool things like hang out in the Honors Reading Room on the 3rd floor with Harold B., where pretty much my entire social life now lies.

In fact, I may or may not be sitting here alone right now with Harold.

ps I had to type the word munstem to post this comment.

Unknown said...

I am baby hungry.

Just wanted you to know that.

Sarah Orme said...

hahahahahahahahah you've never been funnier. I'm so glad you didn't join that club b/c then i would be without my buddy (you) and things would suck.

you're gr8.

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

kell. you know i'll be baby-less with you until the end. i guess the bridal shower wave is over and we better learn how to make those diaper-cake things. yesssss.

Brandon and Katie said...

HAHAHAHA!!! oh how i love you! that made me laugh. it is quite joyful to have found my buddy i now call my hubby... kinda rhymed?? anyway, you're heelarrious and i am sorry you're taking finals. just take byu independent study then..... you have an entire YEAR to finish a class. talk about procrastination and no discipline. not a good plan. i am baby hungry though. i'm not going to lie. and my hub is even MORE hungry so we'll see... like rebb said, get practicing on those diaper cakes!! :) love you.

Michelle and Brady said...

Hahahah kip you are classic you know that! ha! I sure dont miss finals though:) But i still love you very mucho!!!! oh kip i miss.. i miss everyday! Oh and kip no babies for me for a while ahah! could you imagine kip with a kid of her own right now hahah! ummm... not happening ah! love you kip good luck on finals! when you are done we go to movie and dinner k! please call me!

Mike said...

I had no idea Harold B. Lee was the original gerber baby.

mandi winterton said...

One mention of marriage and babies and Kell's got the whole world in an uproar! Atta girl kell! Just a thought...reb said the bridal shower wave is over? Where does that leave all of us? Oh alone and taking finals forever. I remember now.