April 1, 2009

howl he ever be cured?

(pun intended)

I came across this wolf boy/man when I was looking up weird and random diseases and syndromes with my friend. (don't ask questions) The caption read, "howl he ever be cured?" A pun at its finest. I don't know if anyone else agrees but I find puns to be quite humorous. Sadly, I am laughing at this poor mans expense because his facial hair grows far too fast. But perhaps he'd think it was funny too. Because let's be honest, it is. Anyways I don't know how[l] he'll actually be cured, he's in a bit of a "hairy" situation, but the best I can offer him is a a good razor.
best of luck, wolf man boy.

9 comments:

Brad and Kimberly said...

I need a life? Hey did you know there are tickets to London from Salt Lake for 520 dollars round trip? Wanna go?

Britt Linde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt Linde said...

WOW kellee that is amazing.

now worries though, i once spent probably a solid 35 minutes looking up pictures of the "half man half tree" on TLC.com. Then i wikipediad the disease and learned about it.

Amanda Moore said...

Howl will I ever stop laughing?

Mike said...

I saw a special on TLC about these folk...

still makes me laugh though.

Emily Frame said...

in reference to your header... please tell me you've seen harold + maude?

CHUNTZ said...

Kel...is this your boyfriend? Ha ha ha, love ya lady, glad were blog buddies!

Michelle and Brady said...

Ummm... who might that be??? Oh is that kip under that hair??? hahah! ok little kippy i miss! Thanks for the cute comment! When are we going to see each other?

Sterling said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria