January 7, 2009

theme of '09: this year's our year.

HAPPY: a new year. Well as the New Year's rolled around my friends and I had very good feelings about the upcoming 2009 year. This year's our year, ladies. Whether it be excelling at school, being in a functional relationship, engagements, excercising on a regular basis, making new friends, improving ones self, being more creative, crafty, or cleanly, and any other affair that might improve the quality of life- this is the year it's going to happen. I feel good about it. Changes are a brewin' and good things are coming our way in this 2009 year. Which is why I feel it is safe to say that the theme for 2009 is: "THIS YEAR'S OUR YEAR."

2 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

YES PLEASE. I miss you! Remember when we used to ride the bus and had kind of gay nicknames and a REALLY gay "notebook?" And the Seven Dwarfs. *Sigh*- not one of them even appeals to the taste anymore, what were we thinking? Well, I move in less than 12 weeks now. So let me know when you want to get together! I'm all in!

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

such a good quote. and i agree with you, this year is going to be fantabulous. i can't even wait for you to take the ad program by storm. 3 days in and i'm already in love. love you kellee dear.