January 21, 2009

advertising application turned in.

HAPPY: finishing projects/assignments/applications. So before I put up pictures and write about my adventures in San Francisco (most amazing trip ever- i love hyperboles) I wanted to note that I finished all the requirements for advertising and turned in my application last Friday, hours before we left to S.F.. I had to take a test, write 5 essays and most importantly make a 60 second video about myself. I am not exactly sure how to post the video, not to mention I am a little hesitant to do so since I edited it all myself and have never edited a video before. It turned out pretty good but being a perfectionist with stuff like that I would've fixed a couple of little things. Luckily they are going for my idea more than my editing skills. It was all a little stressful but I feel great about it and happy to have it turned in. I found out in a few weeks if I got accepted or not. cross your fingers.

p.s. a big thanks to:
Sarah: for her amazing video camera skills and patience with my perfectionist ways.
Katie: for being my fellow applicant and answering the zillion questions that I had. (and the moral support- let's hope we both get in!!!)
Mandi: for the moral support and willing to help in any way that she can- (so that I could turn it in earlier enough that we could go to San Francisco)
Kylie: for letting me use her thumb drive when I found out I couldn't burn it from my own computer. (and all the encouragement from one who is already in the program)
Curtis: for letting me borrow his camera
The boys of 221 (Tyler, Ben, Brandon, & Jordan): for letting me borrow their huge map of the world.
And anyone else who inspired, encouraged, and motivated me along the way. love and thanks to you all.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

can i get a thank you for... i dont know... i guess i dont dererve a thank you. but ill take one if you have extras.

ps- my verification word below is "stumb". it sounds like it should be a word, a solid word. i'm not sure what it would mean though. any ideas?

betsy b said...

woot woot.

and i will thank YOU in advance for getting accepted and being my advertising buddy for the next 4 semesters.

and kristen, i like how you pointed out your verification word. haha mine is "nogic."

kel...i'm still waiting to see your vid. i can't wait!