January 12, 2009

i broke a mirror.


I broke a mirror yesterday. I am a bit clumsy and I seem to constantly knock things over and drop things. My phone is a champ for holding up after all the times I've accidentally dropped it. Anyways for the past couple weeks I have quite a few times accidentally dropped this mirror, each time thinking that I am lucky I didn't break it. Well yesterday it was the last straw. It cracked. (pun intended) It didn't shatter, but there are two big cracks in it now. Now I know most of you are thinking that I am screwed for the next 7 years, but au contraire. 2.5 years ago, my freshman year in college, I also broke a mirror. Unfortunately I shattered that one. But I am thinking/hoping that this second broken mirror will reverse the effects of what would seemingly be a lot more years of bad luck and actually cancel out the 4.5 years of bad luck I have left on the first mirror. Don't let the math fool you.. carry the one... just trust me on this one. So all-in-all this broken mirror may not in fact be bad luck but could actually do me some good. If '09 is really my year, luck will be in my favor.

No comments: