December 28, 2008

a happy christmas.

MERRY: Christmas.  Well I had a fabulous Christmas this year. It came and went very fast.  I had finals right up until the 19th of December and then spent all weekend and Monday moving into a new apartment.  I am really excited about our new place.  Cute, comfortable, and most important- close to all my girly friends.  Winter semester 2009 is our years girls. ;)  Anyways I ended up having to do all my Christmas shopping two days before Christmas and can I say the mall was jam-packed.  Seriously I was getting anxious and stressed.  I can't handle the mall for too long, especially with it being crazy like it was.  Lucky for me though I got all my  Christmas shopping done in one day.  I was excited about the gifts I got my loved ones and hopefully they liked them- (it sure seemed that way on Christmas..) Christmas Eve we had a yummy dinner and watched Home Alone.  I love that movie and it was the perfect Christmas movie to watch before the big day.  Christmas finally came I was lucky to get everything I wanted and then some.  I was really excited about my external portable hard drive (I know sounds totally nerdy but I needed it!)  It's great because I backed up my 5,000 pictures (mostly they are all London pictures) and loads of music.  Now there will be more room on my computer and it will go faster.  It was also fun to watch everyone else get their gifts, especially my nephew Jaxon.  He's 2 and was loving it.  My brother and sister in law, Kat, got Rock Band and Guitar Hero III and so we set it up at our house and played for awhile.  We all took turns playing and had a lot of fun.  I could play the guitar forever.  LOVE that game.  Anyways we left that night to go up to our cabin and stayed there til saturday night.  It was a lot of fun at the cabin and most importantly it was RELAXING.   I slept in, lounged around, read books, watched movies, and even got a bit active by going snowmobiling.  It was a great time with everyone.  I love the Christmas spirit of miracles, family togetherness, cheer, love, decorations, snow, christmas cards & music, etc.  I am happy to report that so far the Christmas break has been quite merry.  

3 comments:

Kat said...

Oh Christmas was so fun! I'm so glad to be a part of your family. You are all so wonderful and awesome! You are welcome to come over any time and play guitar hero/rock band. I love you Kellee!

Jam Rob said...

kellee merry christmas to you too.


and i got a 60% on the final so booya

Cason and Marie said...

Sounds like you had a good one! Who are you living with? Take pictures-I wanna see. Miss you Kell!

ps. love the red shoes below. I wanted those in the grayish tan color. but love the red! cute!