December 9, 2008

F is for finals, not for my grade.

HAPPY: Christmas break is right around the corner. Well this is the last week of class and next week the dreaded finals begin. I have a few papers and a project due this week so let's hope I get them all done without having a break down. So far so good. Like everyone, I hope finals go well. I'd also like to give a quick shout out to BYU and Harold for lengthening your library hours 'til 2 am. I love being on campus for that long and that late. That's how we cram and get the grades. Well for all those studying hard this week and next, good luck on your tests, projects, papers, and presentations. May your minds be agile and your thoughts clear.

But keep in mind, grades aren't everything. "I have never let schooling get in the way of my education." -Mark Twain

1 comment:

Erica said...

i like your main picture but i think you should delete the other girl out of it...no offense to her..

-erica