December 28, 2008

shoes.


HAPPY: new pair of shoes.  Well I purchased these little red cuties about a month ago and have worn them several times and each time I wear them the compliments come flowing in. I wore them on campus once because I had to dress nice for a presentation and I had girls stopping me in the halls, bathroom, while I was studying, and checking my shoes out as we were passing by.  Without fail, I get at least a couple of compliments when I wear them.  I don't think I've owned an article of clothing that has gotten so much attention.  They have become a new favorite.  They make my feet look small and every time I slip my foot into each shoe and buckle them up I feel a surge of confidence and beauty.  Okay, maybe that is a bit extreme but I still love the way they look and there's nothing better than looking down to a cute pair of shoes.  I'm sure most girls can agree that a good looking pair of shoes can make us happy.

1 comment:

Kylie Whiting said...

those are so precious. give them to me.