October 8, 2009

sasha fierce

I just wanted to give a little shout out to one of my very favorite divas- my girl beyonce. Let's just talk about how great she is for a second.

a. Her voice is amazing. Have you listened to "halo" and the part where her voice goes down low.. uhh I am obsessed with that part.
b. She gets her audience. "all the single ladies.."
c. She can dance- one minute of the single ladies music video will have you convinced.
d. She's classy- anyone else see what she did for Taylor Swift at the VMA's?
e. Last but certainly not least, she's like one of the prettiest people ever.

Jay-Z you're sooo lucky.

Is it embarrassing that I am so obsessed with her?? probably, but I don't care.

1 comment:

sister duffy said...

i put the fierce in sasha. she would have nothing if it weren't for me.