August 4, 2009

back seat.


So my blog writing has taken a back seat lately in the busy life of kellee marie. Okay so I'm not that busy but sometimes I just don't want to put forth the effort to type something up. This is what has been happening for the past couple months. I still read other people's blogs and write comments, but when it comes to my own blog, I become commentless. I do however feel like I am going to become a bit more consistent. I wrote up a Harry Potter blog just last week that I have yet to post but it's just about finished and my fellow harry potter fans will hopefully appreciate it. I also have a couple book reviews I am thinking about posting. Be excited.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Can't wait!

Hayley Baum said...

I'm SO excited~!

You know what else i'm excited for? To see you next week. Lets make it happen! I'm there wed-sun, and I need me some Rio.

Unknown said...

hurray.