May 13, 2009

alive.

So I have realized I have been slacking on my blog lately and I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive. (I am sure you were all very worried) I guess I've been a bit busy with stuff but mostly just lazy when it comes to blogging. So maybe I'll try to do better..

Well recently I have started spring term and woah does it go by fast. Reading like 60 pages of my textbook before one class period is normal. So is sitting in a class for 2.5 hours. But luckily I am finally taking classes that are applicable to my major and what I want to do. It is all relevant. I'm enjoying the things I'm learning and I find it easy to understand. It's no biology 100 or stats 221. (thank goodness) It's also weird to think that after this term I will have only 2 more semesters of classes and then I am a college graduate! I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it's still nice to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. (then comes looking for a job.. the light dims a little..)

So this is just a post to let you know I'm alive and well. I'm still spending most of my time with Brigham Young and Harold. I'm still loving the earth. I'm still a sweet fiend. I'm still watching movies instead of going to Belmont parties. I'm still not married or engaged. I'm still me.

(..and I'm still dancing (and singing) at other friend's receptions)

9 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

oh I'm so glad you're still alive. I miss you sooo much!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You rock. Man, spring and summer classes are hard. Good luck with those. I just want to play, so It's tough for me.

BTW, no offense, but your yellow font color is SOOOO hard to read. I mean, I assume you want those words to be read because they were typed out...so...dunno what's the deal.

mandi winterton said...

I'm with Billy! Yellow has GOT TO GO!

Meg said...

i am glad you are alive. i really do not think i will be alive come tuesday.

maybe we could go see the earth movie before then?? or maybe afterward. that would make me feel better.

Brad and Kimberly said...

I am glad you are alive. Welcome Back

Cason and Marie said...

are you sure you're still alive??

Sarah Orme said...

oh how the light dims...

Chelsey said...

All I know is that girl on the far right has got it going on. Wow! She must know every word to "I Will Survive."

Chelsea Williamson said...

good to know. i miss you.