March 4, 2009

nostalgic.

MERRY: my memories from London. So I got talking with my friend Annie about London last night and I really miss it- (not that the feeling of missing London has ever gone away but the feelings especially surfaced as we talked about it). I miss runs (or walks) through hyde park, art museums, getting a candy bar at the food & wine every single day, portobello road and their vintage jewelry, extended trips with hours spent on coach rides, hummingbird cupcakes, tesco grocery store, marks and spencer's percy pigs, plays at night, the tourist sites of London, the tube- (minus the circle line), cheesy chips at the Ringer's flat, Nando's, the waffle stand, late nights at the center, english accents, my london mates, and I especially miss walking home to this place every night:


27 Palace Court- my home away from home.

sigh.

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Adorable. I can just picture your little room under the staircase.

Matt Gill said...

I miss London soooooooooo much. I am thinking of ways that I could get back there and into 27 Palace Court. I love that you put "minus the circle line" too. :)

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

ahhh kell will it ever go away? i have daily moments of silence and it almost results in tears haha. i never thought i'd be one of those cheesy people who said that but seriously...how can it just be over so quickly? so awful!! i want some percy pigs...i want the national gal...i want topshop...i want 27 palace court! most blissfully carefree days of my life :(

JordanGuy said...

my friend said that she was excited to go to London because she would be more appreciative of what she had back in America. haha, reading your blogs i think she will be more jealous of everything in London that she didn't have before. she must be under the impression that London town is a 3rd world country or something.

Kristen said...

stop it right now.