March 17, 2009

happy st. patrick's day.

HAPPY st. patrick's day.

I hope you are wearing green so you don't get pinched.  
*The picture above is in Chicago- they turned the water green! I love festive. Maybe after that's all gone they can turn the water blue.. 

p.s. I stumbled across this quote today and I heart it. Quick insight for the day:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most.  We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be?  You are a child of God.  Your playing small does not serve the world.  There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you.  We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.  It's not just in some us; it's in all of us.  And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
-Maryanne Williamson

5 comments:

Brad and Kimberly said...

Kellee that quote is on Akeelah and the Bee. It is also on Coach Carter. Get with the inspirational quotes please

Hayley Baum said...

I was just on that bridge last week!!! YAY for chi-town! However the dyed version isn't too far off from the natural murky green... yulcgkhhh. Dude, less than 2 weeks left- i better get a hug from blake lively before I move!

Cason and Marie said...

i needed that quote. thanks!

Emily Frame said...

kellee! i am glad i heard that after the fact or i would have been bumming knowing you could've been there with me.

CHUNTZ said...

Kellee!!!!!!!!!! I freaking love you! How rad is that green water!