March 23, 2009

laser tagging is not only for 13 year old boys.


HAPPY: fun weekends. So Saturday night after going to the TAP benefit concert, some friends and I went laser tagging at none other than the classy laser assault. Okay, that's a lie. If you've ever been to Laser Assault you'll know that classy is probably the last word in Webster's dictionary that would describe that place. Think the opposite of the word and you have Laser Assault- which is why laser tagging there is so great.

So when was the last time you went laser tagging? For the veterans, it was probably just last week or last month. For others, like myself, it was last year. And for some it has probably been a long time- far too long actually. It was so fun. Picture this: dark room, fluorescent lights, laser tag gear, mission impossible music playing, and a group of friends running around trying to shoot at each other. Oh and let's not forget the sweat each of us accumulated while running around in that very warm room. I tried to turn all james bond/jack bauer while playing but unfortunately I usually laugh or scream a little every time I shoot someone. I may not be completely up to date on all the bond movies and episodes of 24, but i am pretty sure neither of them squeal when they shoot someone. Not very manly. Either way, I enjoyed myself and thought I was a hard a anytime I shot someone. To say the very least, it was a very fun saturday night activity and I hope to do it again in the near future.

6 comments:

Matt Gill said...

I love Laser Assault. hit me up next time you go. which music did you chose to play to?

Chelsey said...

Wow, grow up Kellee, laser tag is for babies. However, if I were to do it, I would take it VERY seriously.

Mike said...

who doesn't love the raw power of surging lasers shooting through the air. Make we want to listen to Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind and watch professional wrestling on TV!

Love it. Absolutely love it. Smooth Creamy Internet.

Chelsey said...

Let's just say that I'm coming, going and staying. Plus, I'm making a banner this very as-we-speakend for the affair.

JordanGuy said...

how dare you say it is not classy, lasers are the wave of the future. in future warfare it will be those that excelled at classy laser tagging who will lead us to victory against the machines

Emily Frame said...

we should get a big group and go! do any of those boys like bon iver?