February 20, 2010

Madison Avenue, I'm coming.


Well it's official folks: I am going to Y & R ad agency for my internship this summer! It's located on Madison Ave. which for those of you who don't know is a popular street in the advertising biz. (If you've ever seen the show Mad Men it's located there) Oh and did I mention I pass a beautiful big J Crew on my way to work everyday, not that I'll be able to actually spend any money there but window shopping is almost as good. Y & R is a great agency with great clients and offices all over over the world (including london ;)). I am real excited to go and leave April 26th. Can't wait for a summer in the big city with my great advertising buddies, and favorite candy shoppers. I feel so lucky to be apart of such an awesome program with great professors and classmates.

Now the only thing that would really make this summer in nyc perfect would be to transport the candy shoppe and its inhabitants to new york with me. sorry i-house but nothing beats the candy shoppe (except maybe 27 palace court). sigh.

2 months can't come soon enough. Madison Ave., I'm coming.

5 comments:

Ian Stepp said...

This is very exciting news Kellee, congratulations!

However if I was a Candy Shopper who wasn't going to New York this summer, my feelings would be a little hurt to learn I was not your favorite.

Brad and Kimberly said...

Y and R? Does that stand for the young and the restless? My fav soap opera?? Congrats! So exciting. I think your favorite cousins need to come visit!

Kylie Whiting said...

best summer ever? here we come

mandi winterton said...

yeah....favorite candy shoppers? sadles.

Chelsey said...

The Candy Shoppe is pretty cool, but it's a bit transient. Put down some roots and stay a couple years, and then we can start the comparisons to such legends like. . . Headquarters.

Madi Avy here I come too. Oh wait, just to follow you guys around some more.