February 18, 2009

p.s. i got accepted..

MERRY: getting an ACCEPTANCE letter from BYU's advertising program! That's right, I got into the advertising program at BYU. I had turned in all my application stuff about a month ago and found out just a couple of days ago that I got accepted. I am seriously sooo excited to be in the program and can't wait to start classes and working in the ad lab. BYU has an awesome program and I am lucky to be apart of it. The program is not too long either so graduation is not too far around the corner.. there really is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Below is an amazing project that the ad lab is currently working on and my friend kylie is heavily involved in. It's called the TAP project and it is a foundation working on getting clean drinking water to children who desperately need it. Go check out the website- the ad lab did an awesome video for it. I really hope to get involved with this project.

6 comments:

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Congrats girl that is SO exciting! you will be so great at that, you were always good at coming up with new and creative things that I think no one would've ever thought of! you go girl!

Cason and Marie said...

Go kellee!! I am so proud of you!

Brad and Kimberly said...

So happy for you! Good work! hey I don't like your latest blog face quite as much... try again

Becca said...

Congrats! We'll have to get our little marketing and advertising minds together and do something awesome! You'll do so great. I'm so excited for you, I have heard so many great things about the Ad Lab and the awesome things that happen there! Good luck!

Brad and Kimberly said...

big fan

Emily Frame said...

congrats kellee! definitely jealous.