February 11, 2009

new face.

MERRY HAPPY: my blog. So I have just been playing around with my blog and its title part a lot recently. Sorry if you are overwhelmed with the constant change but I find it fun to mess around with the layout. I actually think one of the biggest reasons I got a blog was to design it. Not that I have any design skills (I have used the accessory "paint" on the computer to do a lot of the stuff- need to learn photoshop)

Also, I am not married, nor am I photographer/crafter/writer (although I do sort of wish I were all those things) so I don't have much to show for myself except the hum drum of my daily life. Which is why I probably change this layout more than I actually post on it. It is sort of like that computer game "Sims." I only really liked designing the house and what not. Once the game actually began I got bored with them, usually killed them off or something (cruel game- no wonder my mom took it away) and created a new house. So not sure how long this face will last, nor the color pallete, but I hope you like it and perhaps now understand why I change it so much.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I feel the same way about barbies! Lizzie and I used to get the whole house set up, dress the barbies and then by the time that was over, we didn't want to actually play. I like designing things too, although I'm not that good. My pallete now is myself. I like to change my clothes and as you know, change my hair. :) Besides, who cares if you don't post often. It's your blog, do with it what you want! There aren't any rules in blogland.

Chelsey said...

Love it. If I had one artistic bone in my ear, I would attempt to design my blog. Your "palette" (what the cool kids are calling it these days) is like a spray of Febreeze. Thank you.