June 27, 2011

May 14, 2011

I know it's late (we've already had a 1-month anniversary!) but I couldn't help to relive and share a few  pictures of the best day of my life and the man I get to spend the rest of eternity with..


















"What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories."

-George Eliot



love, Mrs. Abell

*p.s. my pictures were taken by the wonderful Justin Hackworth.. and there are a couple pics here that were taken by my lovely new sister Mary Martha (hers are the ones without the copyright logo)

COMING SOON: pics from our honeymoon!

7 comments:

Sarah Orme said...

I feel really good about this.

Jared and Lauren said...

Love them!! Your dress is gorgeous! Such a fun day!

Christy said...

So fun! I love your mom and dad in the backround of the one photo, super cute.

Mary Martha said...

Yeah girl! Live em! Justin did a great job. Love u! Xo

Lisa said...

I love your dress...your hair...your bouquet! You must tell me where the girls got there lovely skirts from...and yes we would all be interested in your exercise and diet routine! As they say in Louisiana....."guh you be lookin' good!" LOL

leigh said...

KELLEE!! you are absolutely beautiful!! i wish we could have talked about our nail polish this past weekend at ronnies wedding but im so happy for you and harold!!

A.J. Wilcox said...

Kellee! I had no idea you got married! Congratulations!!! Are you still at OS? I see that Justin Hackworth did your photography - I helped him a few years back with his PPC! Shoot me your google email over twitter and I'll get you an invite for Google Plus.