July 1, 2009

"up"standing.

If you have not seen the movie "UP" go see it right now because it is absolutely fabulous. Pixar is ten for ten on creating amazing animated feature films and I have to say UP is probably now one of my favorites. It is quirky, cute, and has, of course, great animation. It may not be as funny as some of the past ones but the message is the most precious yet. During the film I cried at least 3 times. (mind you I saw it alone and just got so wrapped in the emotion and sweetness of the message) For any of those who love the idea of growing old together with the person you love than this is the movie for you. Anyways I don't want to spoil much else but if you are looking for a sweet, feel-good, remember-why-life-is-good type movie than this is the film for you.
I highly recommend it.

p.s. see it in 3D- it's fun and you get to wear these cool glasses.

6 comments:

Annie said...

nice pic. did you know the hp premier is in one week only a couple hours away from here but al has work? remind me one more time why you didn't come out?!?

Jenny said...

I KNEW you would love this movie, I specifically thought of you when I was reviewing it's fabulousness in my head. I cried multiple times also. Do you know what other movie is great? Earth. Milk or Ice?

REBBIE said...

ummm yeah except BORROW MY 3D GLASSES if you go. they charged me $2.50 for them and then asked me to 'recycle?' hmmm so you can resell them to someone else? i kept them out of spite.

Brad and Kimberly said...

don't you just love going to movies by yourself?

Jenae said...

We just saw 'Up"too. Loved it, the kids were so, so!

Kylie Whiting said...

obSESSED with you. come to me!