October 8, 2008

W is for Weezer


Last night I went to the Weezer concert and to say the least it was a "perfect situation." For a long time I have wanted to go to their concert and finally going last night was like fulfilling another life goal of mine. With 3 older brothers that all loved Weezer I have practically been spoon fed the blue album since I started getting interested in music. Weezer was the first band I got into and one of the few that has survived the variety of music genres and trendy bands I've been through. So seeing their show was like an event I had been waiting for half my life. To say the least, expectations were exceeded. Rivers was a class-act and very talented. The entire Weezer crew put on a great show and fortunately played a lot of older stuff which I appreciated. I left the concert feeling like I got a bargain for the $30 I paid for my ticket. A big thanks to; Rivers, Patrick, Brian, and Scott, the Weezer band mates, for putting on a great show and creating amazing music throughout the past decade.

Segway's last month and Weezer concert this month.. Can't wait to see what life-goal-fulfililng-activity November has to hold. To be continued...

1 comment:

The Tay-Hoo Kid said...

Can i ask a question? What does the "Blue Album" taste like?