October 23, 2008

alive and well.. and a bit tired.

Due to a very busy week last week I have not been able to post a blog in over a week. But no worries I am alive and doing well. My little advertising group finished our Loreal brandstorm competition campaign and submitted it monday. It was my first real experience working on an advertising project and gave me good insight to what it is like; long hours. vending machine diets. creative, out-of-the-box thinking. research. granola bars and swiss rolls. group work. surveys. etc. Great experience and I'm still really excited about my major.. Let's just hope I get accepted come January.

Besides that school and work have just been keeping me busy. I'm sort of sick of waking up everyday by 7am. I remember my freshman year telling myself that I would never have an 8am class because there was no way I could wake up that early. joke's on me.

p.s. anyone have any good halloween costume ideas?

3 comments:

Becca said...

Nice work on the competition, I thought about doing that...but nope. Also, I still think when you were Stretch Girl from the Incredibles was the best thing I've ever seen! That'll be hard to beat!

Brad and Kimberly said...

Well Brad and I are being the music man and madam librarian, but since you are too lame to have a husband I have no ideas for you. Why don't you get married so i can have an excuse to come home?

The Tay-Hoo Kid said...

kellee, i would like to assist you in several ways.
I would first like to help you with the problem brought up by brad and kimberly. Lets get married. if we act fast, we can do this before halloween and then go to parties either as Barbie and Ken or Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere. THINK ABOUT IT!
Love,
Mikey