August 19, 2008

Major: Advertising. Minor: Business.

Well there ya go.. I finally picked a major. Advertising. I am really excited about it and have taken my pretty little time to decide. It's nice to have a direction in college now and I looke forward to taking all the classes. I'll apply winter semester so hopefully I get in. I have always thought advertising to be very interesting and am constantly evaluating and looking at different types of advertising. I definitely appreciate good advertising. Here are some examples of company's advertising that I like:

Apple: Think different.




Dove: Campaign for Real Beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321Kb8pBu5s
(I don't know how to post movies so just click on the link to see the commercial)

5 comments:

kylie said...

this puts a big fat smile on my face!

Brandon and Katie said...

Kellers!!! I love new blogs! and i love my most beautiful blind friend! And guess what? I got the buffalo chicken salad at chili's today and totally thought of you. yum!! Of course I'm coming to Anne's wedding.. and speaking of that. I'm coming the 12th cause monavie's international convention is that week so bridal shower?? i definitely wanna be there so fill me in on details. are you helping with that? sorry this is like a novel.. speaking of novels.. are you reading breaking dawn? SOO GOOD! HAHA love you kell bell!

Kristen said...

youre a babe and i love you. will you marry me?

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

kellee! so cool that you are now a blogger...it'll make it easier for us to keep in touch. Once or twice a year is just not enough..especially with all those hot OLD men trying to date you. Knowing my luck you'll go off and get engaged and I won't even know about it. HA HA So awesome that ur gonna major in advertising. That's what I do, so I'd be happy to talk to you more about it whenever! You'll be great in the field...totally suits you! :-)

Becca said...

Yay, congrats on declaring! So I'm studying Marketing... we should talk, and get our own little business running...right. So soccer, basically we're going to be sweet! I love Kellee.