August 18, 2008

Beijing Olympics 2008



Like most everyone, I have caught the Olympic spirit. I can't get enough of Michael Phelps and I love the gymnastics- makes me motivated to do ab workouts. There are also a lot of random sports that I didn't even know existed in the Olympics. Basically I love it all. One thing I do really love about the Olympics is that countries from around the world all come together and for the time being everyone forgets about differences and we come together as a world. What an amazing operation. Too bad we couldn't keep the camaraderie going post Olympics but at least for a time we can enjoy it. Go World.

1 comment:

12345 said...

Kellee! I think I have Olympic fever too! I've been totally addicted to the gymnastics and swimming stuff. I agree with you...we need to strive to keep the Olympic spirit of international comraderie alive to start solving more of the world's problematic issues.