August 30, 2010

missing school

 Remember when I did this...



Well now that I am graduate I am no longer a school goer.  Today is the first day of school for all the cougars (BYU students) and I find myself not being apart of it.  In fact this is the first time since kindergarten (17 years or so?) that I have not and will not be having a first day of school.  Sad.  I've always loved school and am really jealous of all my friends who are having their first days today. But I am proud of myself to have finished my college degree and move on to the next phase of my life (hopefully I find a job soon..) and hey if I ever get really "school-sick" there is always grad school right Sarah and Mandi?  Anyways, we all know one thing is for sure:
once a coug, always a coug:

proud cougars with their cougar claws

5 comments:

Matt and Kristen said...

i was cleaning my room today, because you know i didnt have school, and i found my freshman introductory brochure to BYU. i almost cried. WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO GRADUATE!?!?!

Sarah Orme said...

always a cougar. why did we ever let it end? grad school is not at all like the pleasure of the cs. rewind my life 10 months and press pause. I am hope.

Annie said...

Remember "the grass is always greener on the other side"? Well I'm on your other side and it's really not that green.

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

i second everything annie said.

Megan Marie said...

sure wish i was done! we all need to get together soon now that andrew and mary are coming back! nickel cade is calling our names! xo