November 21, 2009

shout out to the king of pop.

I know, I know- you're sick of hearing about Michael Jackson and his death, but I couldn't help it after seeing the new Michael Jackson movie, This is it. Let's just say the film was ah-mazing. I know the guy was bit of a creep but he can dance and sing like no one I've ever seen before. I don't know if the movie is still out to see but if you have the chance go see it. It's almost as good as seeing him in concert. almost... wait, who are we kidding?? It's not even close!

Well after seeing the movie I looked up some of his music videos. There's just nothing quite like Michael is there? Amongst my youtube searches I stumbled across this little video and was dying. Who decided on his outfit and can I get one in my size? Seriously though only Michael could ever pull off something so... sparkly. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
It just doesn't get better than glitter, flashing lights, and MJ.


RIP Michael Jackson

1 comment:

Emily Frame said...

i love all your headers! you must be in advertising or something.